Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Basic's training for Apple gear

Computers, tablets and phones are popular gifts for the holidays. If your family gets Apple presents this year, there's a resource that's close by and helpful.

It's the Apple Store. 

I don't often go to the Apple Store, but I had something shipped there that I bought on-line. As I was checking out, I mentioned that I might be giving a MacBook Air to my wife to replace a clunky old Dell. The sales person, Ameesh, mentioned that they have workshops in the store for people to learn about the technology. And these workshops are free.

There are workshops on iPhones, iPads, Apple watches, Macs – even iPhone videography. So, if you've got a relative that needs some basic tech instruction on Apple gear, check them out!

In Toledo: https://www.apple.com/retail/franklinparkmall 

No comments:

Post a Comment