Here are a few of the interesting features that may convince you to upgrade:
- Better video and image performance, faster app switching
- Mission Control update: easier to use, quicker to move apps between “desktops”
- Spotlight improvements: broader searches, more like Microsoft Cortana
- Split view: a quick way to arrange two apps, side-by-sidie
- Improved Notes: notes syncs to all your devices via iCloud and you can use it for images, links, videos, to-do lists, etc.
- “Photos” improvements: “live” photos from iPhone 6S can play.
- Minor Safari upgrades: you can mute tabs and pin tabs
- Some “Mail” app enhancements: gesture support
For more information, head over to http://www.apple.com/osx/ later today.